RV Insurance in Alabama
We understand your love for camping and enjoying nature here at Surety Ins Inc. in Alabama. If you own an RV, having insurance is a must. You can enjoy your recreational time a bit longer by having the necessary insurance coverage. Our goal here is to help you obtain the coverage and protection you need so you can enjoy your free time without worrying about possible disasters.
RV Insurance Requirements
RV insurance is required in the state of Alabama. The only exception is if your RV is a non-motorized towable, such as a travel trailer, camper, or fifth wheel. In these instances, insurance is not required but still recommended. Aside from those mentioned, you will need to ensure that you at least obtain liability insurance to protect your RV legally.
RV Insurance Coverage
RV insurance is good to have because it can cover you for all of the following:
- Collision- This will cover damage resulting from an accident, regardless of who is at fault
- Comprehensive- This will cover your RV for any damage caused by fire, vandalism, or weather.
- Uninsured/underinsured- This will cover you if you are involved in an accident with another motorist who does not have insurance or whose insurance doesn’t cover the entire amount of damage sustained.
- Liability- This will cover you for damage or injuries that you caused with your RV
Additional RV insurance coverage options include:
- Pet coverage- This will cover vet expenses for your pet if they are injured in an accident
- Custom equipment protection- This will keep custom modifications protected that are attached to your RV permanently, such as audio and visual equipment
- Vacation liability- This will deliver you with a certain amount of liability coverage for damage or an injury that occurred during the use of your RV as a vacation home.
To obtain a quote for RV insurance, contact Surety Ins Inc. today. We serve all residents in the state of Alabama.