Auto Insurance in Alabama
Do you reside in Alabama and own a car? If so, you should consider obtaining auto insurance through us here at Surety Ins Inc. We offer different types of coverage ranging from liability to comprehensive. Your responsibility is to obtain the necessary coverage to protect you following an accident. Without insurance, you can be held liable if you cause an accident. This can put you at great financial risk if you have to pay for expenses out of pocket.
Auto Insurance Requirements
Auto insurance is legally required in the state of Alabama. You must obtain the minimum liability limits as follows:
- Bodily injury coverage for $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident
- Property damage liability for $25,000
Auto Insurance Coverage
You don't ever have to settle with just liability insurance. Depending on your needs, you may choose to go for higher limits that will provide more coverage for you following an accident.
- Comprehensive- This protects you against damage sustained to your vehicle from theft, fire, vandalism, storms, animals, etc.
- Collision- Your repair or replacement expenses are covered under this policy if your car sustains damage following an accident with another motorist.
- Uninsured/underinsured- If you get into an accident with a driver who has no insurance or enough to cover repair expenses, this will protect you if that driver is at fault.
- Medical payments- If you or your passengers are injured following an accident, this will cover all medical expenses for you and your passengers.
- Roadside assistance- If your vehicle breaks down, runs out of gas, or experiences some mechanical failure, this will cover towing expenses.
Start a Quote....
Don't hesitate to contact our Surety Ins Inc. office today if you reside in Alabama and need a quote for auto insurance. Feel free also to visit us in person or give us a call.